Dr. Kevin Chung joins our lab starting on May 1st, 2023. Dr. Chung received his Ph.D. in Medical Biophysics from the University of Western Ontario, Canada in early 2023. He developed methods and software for low-dose CT perfusion imaging and also has direct experience in PET kinetic modeling. Kevin will work on total-body PET kinetic modeling for FDG blood flow imaging and will be jointly supervised by Dr. Guobao Wang and Dr. Simon Cherry. Welcome Kevin!
- 2023/10: Relative Patlak Plot Now Available on Commercial PET Scanners for Clinical Use
- 2023/10: Yiran Successfully Defended PhD Dissertation
- 2023/10: New Graduate Student Anahita Tavakoli
- 2023/09: Kevin Won Best Abstract Award at Radiology Symposium
- 2023/07: 2023 IEEE Medical Imaging Conference acceptance