Dr. Siqi Li presented his recent work on a deep kernel method for PET image reconstruction at the SPIE Medical Imaging 2022 held in San Diego. This is his first time presenting in person at an international conference in the pandemic, though he already presented three other talks virtually at IEEE-MIC 2021, SPIE Medical Imaging 2021, and Fully 3D 2021. Well done, Siqi!
- 2023/10: Relative Patlak Plot Now Available on Commercial PET Scanners for Clinical Use
- 2023/10: Yiran Successfully Defended PhD Dissertation
- 2023/10: New Graduate Student Anahita Tavakoli
- 2023/09: Kevin Won Best Abstract Award at Radiology Symposium
- 2023/07: 2023 IEEE Medical Imaging Conference acceptance