Dr. Quyen Tran is joining our lab, starting February 1st, 2021. Dr. Tran obtained his Ph.D. in Mathematics from the Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology in 2013. He was an Alexander von Humboldt Fellow at the University of Hamburg, Germany, and a Postdoctoral Fellow at the University of Goettingen, Germany, and received Habilitation in 2019. He has a strong background in differential equations and inverse problems. We are looking forward to working with him together!
- 2023/10: Relative Patlak Plot Now Available on Commercial PET Scanners for Clinical Use
- 2023/10: Yiran Successfully Defended PhD Dissertation
- 2023/10: New Graduate Student Anahita Tavakoli
- 2023/09: Kevin Won Best Abstract Award at Radiology Symposium
- 2023/07: 2023 IEEE Medical Imaging Conference acceptance