Dr. Yang Zuo, a postdoctoral scholar in our lab, is joining the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) as a new faculty member there, starting in December 2020. During her time in our lab, Yang made significant contributions to several different projects, including the multiparametric cardiac PET, liver parametric PET, and relative Patlak plot. Thank Yang for all the contributions and wish her all the best in her faculty career!
- 2023/10: Relative Patlak Plot Now Available on Commercial PET Scanners for Clinical Use
- 2023/10: Yiran Successfully Defended PhD Dissertation
- 2023/10: New Graduate Student Anahita Tavakoli
- 2023/09: Kevin Won Best Abstract Award at Radiology Symposium
- 2023/07: 2023 IEEE Medical Imaging Conference acceptance