The virtual 2020 UC Davis Liver Imaging Symposium – Innovations in Liver Imaging: From Byte to Bedside, co-chaired by Dr. Souvik Sarkar and Dr. Guobao Wang, was successfully held on November 17th, 2020. The symposium is jointly sponsored by the Department of Internal Medicine, Department of Radiology, and the UCD Comprehensive Cancer Center. It consisted of ten excellent scientific talks and a panel discussion. The symposium attracted a good attendance (peaked at ~90 participants attending the scientific sessions and ~65 attendees in the last panel discussion session). We thank all the organizers, speakers, and attendees!
- 2023/10: Relative Patlak Plot Now Available on Commercial PET Scanners for Clinical Use
- 2023/10: Yiran Successfully Defended PhD Dissertation
- 2023/10: New Graduate Student Anahita Tavakoli
- 2023/09: Kevin Won Best Abstract Award at Radiology Symposium
- 2023/07: 2023 IEEE Medical Imaging Conference acceptance