Dr. Yansong Zhu is joining our lab starting from February 1st. He received his Ph.D. in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Johns Hopkins University in 2020. During his PhD research in the lab of Quantitative Radiomolecular Imaging and Therapy, Yansong developed improved physical modeling and image reconstruction algorithms for fluorescence molecular tomography and partial volume correction algorithms for brain PET/MR imaging. We are looking forward to working together on exciting projects.
- 2023/10: Relative Patlak Plot Now Available on Commercial PET Scanners for Clinical Use
- 2023/10: Yiran Successfully Defended PhD Dissertation
- 2023/10: New Graduate Student Anahita Tavakoli
- 2023/09: Kevin Won Best Abstract Award at Radiology Symposium
- 2023/07: 2023 IEEE Medical Imaging Conference acceptance