On December 18th, we completed a total-body one-hour dynamic F18-FDG PET scan of a cancer patient using the EXPLORER scanner. The subject is the first one recruited for our clinical trial on parametric PET for anti-cancer targeted therapy and immunotherapy. The scan provided visualization of total-body spatiotemporal distribution of F18-FDG in a patient with metastatic cancer.
- 2023/10: Relative Patlak Plot Now Available on Commercial PET Scanners for Clinical Use
- 2023/10: Yiran Successfully Defended PhD Dissertation
- 2023/10: New Graduate Student Anahita Tavakoli
- 2023/09: Kevin Won Best Abstract Award at Radiology Symposium
- 2023/07: 2023 IEEE Medical Imaging Conference acceptance