Dr. Siqi Li is joining the lab to work on PET/CT image reconstruction and analysis, starting on November 1st. Dr. Li obtained his PhD degree in Software Engineering from Northeastern University, Shenyang, China in July 2019. He has good background in mathematics and prior experience in PET/CT image processing and machine learning. We are looking forward to working together!
- 2023/10: Relative Patlak Plot Now Available on Commercial PET Scanners for Clinical Use
- 2023/10: Yiran Successfully Defended PhD Dissertation
- 2023/10: New Graduate Student Anahita Tavakoli
- 2023/09: Kevin Won Best Abstract Award at Radiology Symposium
- 2023/07: 2023 IEEE Medical Imaging Conference acceptance