Ms. Anahita Tavakoli joins the lab as a new graduate student. She received her B.S. degree in Cognitive Science at the University of California, Davis. Anahita will be studying how the brain is changed in systemic disease using the total-body parametric PET technology. Welcome Anahita!
- 2023/10: Relative Patlak Plot Now Available on Commercial PET Scanners for Clinical Use
- 2023/10: Yiran Successfully Defended PhD Dissertation
- 2023/10: New Graduate Student Anahita Tavakoli
- 2023/09: Kevin Won Best Abstract Award at Radiology Symposium
- 2023/07: 2023 IEEE Medical Imaging Conference acceptance